Wednesday, October 3, 2007

From the Desk of Mydriverslicence Manager

Thank you South Africa for all your calls and comments that you have made to mydriverslicence.co.za

I just hope that the South African department of Transport will see this site and recognize the work that needs to be done in all our testing centres, licence and traffic centres.

But until then we will just have to keep up our part of the deal... Which I'm not sure what it is at the moment. Because many people have been calling me and telling that all they have been doing for the past year with the department is giving out money, but no good service at all.

I know they are only human and can only do so much, but we are also human, we can only tolerate so much.

My hope is that, I will be able to get my licence in peace and cooperation. And as a South African citizen I'm willing to take responsibility of my faults, hope that the department is also hoping for the same thing.

Until then keep South Africa safe on the roads and drive like your on the test, cautiously.

1 comment:

PatriciaK said...

WOW - What a great Blog, would be nice to hear what happened with your licence.

I run a driving school in Johannesburg that does not encourage corruption. My pupils pass on their ability ;)

If you are interested please take a look at www.patriciasdrivingschool.webs.com